Everyone desires to have good health, abundant wealth, a prosperous business/career, a successful education and relief from all hurdles in life. To manifest all this, one needs divine blessings in life, as it is the benevolence of the Divine that ensures the realization of our desires in our lives. Without divine blessings we are nothing but a leaf out in the winds. So, what invokes divine grace & blessings in the life of a person?
There comes a time in life when everything seems to fall apart. Be it a serious problem on the health front, some legal battle that an individual gets entangled in or a financial crisis arising from a shakeup in career/profession. Such tough times make the life of a person extremely difficult and all this takes a huge toll on the mental peace and family bliss of a person as whenever that person suffers, his/her near & dear ones tend to get affected as well. These problems arise when some highly negative karmic structure arises from the karmic baggage that a person carries along in life.
While a person with his/her will & patience, manages to go through minor hiccups in life, but some problems are so severe in nature that they test all limits of a person’s patience and break his/her morale all together. So what should a person do, in order to overcome such problems in life? The blessings of Lord Shiva, have the power to end all miseries of a person. While Lord Shiva is worshipped in many ways through different Pujas (worship rituals), one such Puja that if offered to Lord Shiva can end even the greatest miseries of a person is – “Maha Mrityunjaya Puja”.
Benefits of Maha Mrityunjaya Pooja
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja destroys the presence of all negative energies surrounding a native by creating a protective aura around him/her.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja burns the excessive negative karmas from the karmic baggage of a native that are causing problems.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja protects a person from life threatening diseases and bestows sound health upon the person.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja stabilizes the turbulent career of a person and provides ample growth opportunities in the professional life.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja makes the person emerge victorious in legal battles.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja protects the person from all enemies (open as well as hidden).
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja protects the property of a person from all disputes.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja brings out the person from financial miseries.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja infuses fortune into the life of the native, thereby bringing out the native from all unwarranted challenges of life.
- It also promotes chances of gainful foreign travels in one’s life.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja protects the business of an individual from regulatory hurdles and removes all financial crunches by increasing the cash flow.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Puja removes financial problems from the professional domain of people in both job as well as business fields.
Information about Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Japa
Maha Mrityunjaya Homam and Mantra Japa are dedicated to Lord Shiva and it is supposed to be the most powerful ritual for getting relief from severe Health problems of intense magnitude. This Puja is dedicated to Lord Shiva so that a person may be blessed with Health, Happiness and Good Fortune and get freed from all kinds of miseries and troubles of life. Lord Maha Mrityunjaya Mahadev is the conqueror of Death and therefore by getting his blessings through this Homam and Puja, even an untimely death can be prevented. This Homam is also very helpful in pacifying the Negative effects of planets Rahu & Ketu if they are wrongly placed or are forming any bad Yoga like Kaal Sarp Dosha in a person’s horoscope.
Maha Mrityunjay Puja Procedure
Swasti Vachan, Shanti Path, Sankalp, Ganesh Sthapan, Kalash Sthapan, Lord Shiva Sthapan, Navgrah Sthapan, Brahma Sthapan, Agni Sthapan, Invocation of all Gods & Goddesses, Navgrah Mantra Japa (1 mala for each planet), Shiv Rajopachar Puja, Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Japa (as per number of Japas), Lord Shiva’s Abhishek (Archana), Maha Mrityunjaya Yantra Pujan, Homam with Ghee, Sugar, Til, Oats (Jow), Ashtagandh, Sandalwood powder, Navgrah Samidha and then Purnahuti, Aarti and Prasad to Brahmins.
We are very religious minded people and are deeply bothered regarding the problems of our clients who place their precious trust on us for performing the pujas on their behalf so that they can get a desired result as per their expectations. These Pujas are performed by our learned and well experienced Brahmins/Pundits who have expertise in this line since they have been practicing it since a span of at least last two generations. All the pujas are performed exactly according to the guidelines prescribed by our ancient sages and our Vedic literature so that our clients can derive the maximum benefit of them.
All the pujas will be performed in India and the venue will be finalized by our purohits depending upon the type of Puja. The date is normally within 1 week of the receipt of the order unless it calls for a particular date either due to the customer’s choice or due to the type of Puja which requires it to be performed on some specific Tithi (date according to the Hindu calendar) as per Vedic Shastras.