The Vedic traditions vary from region to region in India. There are a variety of festivals celebrated across the country like Diwali, Makar Sankranti/Pongal, Maha Shivaratri, Holi, Janmashtami, Onam, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri or Durga Pooja, Karthik Pournima/Dev Diwali.
- My Vedic Roots offering Pooja for Indians are living in the USA. My Vedic Roots is an online computerized stage giving Sacred, without hassle Pooja Services. We furnish the best Pooja experience with Verified, Experienced Pandits, and Purohits. Be it for your Home or Office, you would now be able to book the best Pandit in India and Purohits in India at the snap of a catch!
Why Book Online Pooja With My Vedic Roots:-
- Personalized Pooja performed according to Vedic standards and procedures by our Vedic priest.
- The designated Panditji will perform only one puja at a time (Puja Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours). Also, your Sankalp will be taken to align Puja with your purpose and make it personalized.
- Use of high-quality Puja Samagri to generate a considerable amount of positive energy.
- Virtually participate in live puja performed by our Vedic priests via Zoom.
- Convenient and transparent online Puja with guaranteed punctuality and authenticity by My Vedic Roots Team.
Benefits of the Pooja:-
- Removes obstacles and protects you from enemies
- Gain wisdom and knowledge
- Removes negative vibes around you and blesses you with name, fame, and success
- It protects you from diseases and helps you stays fit and healthy
- Resolves negative planetary influences.
Makar Sankranti/Pongal- Makar Sankranti is dedicated to the solar deity, lord Surya. It is observed every year in the lunar month of Magha and the month of January. In Tamil Nadu, it is called Pongal and celebrated for four days. Different types of poojas are available for this festival.
Onam- Onam is a harvest festival that is typically celebrated in the state of Kerala, and by the community around the world. Onam is celebrated every year in August or September.
Ganesh Chaturthi– Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated on the occasion of the arrival of Lord Ganesha to earth from Kailash Parvat with his mother goddess Parvati/Gauri. The festival generally falls from mid-August to September. It marks the birthday of the beloved elephant-headed Lord Ganesha.
Diwali- Diwali is the Indian festival of lights. The festival is widely associated with Lakshmi, goddess of prosperity, with many other regional traditions connecting Health and Wealth, Sita and Rama, Vishnu, Krishna, Yama, Yami, Durga, Kali, Dhanvantari, and Vishvakarma. Diwali poojas are available in various languages.
Ram Navami Pooja (Lord Ram): Ram Navmi is one of the most renowned festivals, celebrating the birth of Lord Rama who is the 7th and most revered Incarnation of Lord Vishnu. This year, it will be celebrated on Wednesday, 21st of April 2021.
Maha Shivratri ( Lord Shiva): The word “Shiva Ratri” literally translates to “Night of Lord Shiva”. It is to be noted that a Puja and Homam performed on the day of Maha Shivaratri is considered most auspicious for bringing Health, Wealth and Happiness, Peace, and Prosperity to the worshipper
Holi (Holi Katha & Puja): It is believed that worshipping Lord Narsimha who is the fourth manifestation (Avatar) of Lord Vishnu upon the arrival of Holi shields the admirer from all sort of hardships and underhanded Energies along these lines as Lord Narsimha shielded his Devotee Prahlad from Hiranyakashyap.
Janmashtami ( Lord Krishna Pooja): Birth Anniversary of Lord Krishna who is the eighth manifestation of Lord Vishnu is praised as Janmashtami. This celebration is commended on the eighth day of Krishna Paksha in the period of Bhadon which as a rule falls in the long stretch of August/September. Shri Krishna Janmashtami is on Monday, 30th of August 2021. Master Krishna was destined to Devaki and Vasudeva who were held hostage by devil Kans since there was a prediction that the Son of Devaki and Vasudeva will murder Kans who was the leader of Mathura. Be that as it may, all the watchmen went snoozing and all the locks opened without help from anyone else when Lord Krishna was conceived accordingly encouraging Vasudeva to take Lord Krishna to Nandgaon securely.
Navratri (Durga Pooja): A very special Festival known as Chaitra Navratri is praised all over India to pay honor to every one of these manifestations of Goddess Durga known as Shailputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skand Mata, Katyayani, Kaal Ratri, Maha Gauri, and Siddhidatri. This celebration of Chaitra Navratri is commended for 9 days and every one of these days is devoted to one of the manifestations of Goddess Durga.
Booking details: Here’s how it works. Book a Poojas on www.myvedicroots.com now you’re good to go! From here on My Vedic Roots group makes all the necessary game plans. Directly from allotting the privilege Pandit Ji to sharing the favorable muhurats, to sending all necessary Pooja things and materials including Flowers, Leaves, and different things; we deal with it all. So it’s your opportunity to take a load off wherein you and your family experience the marvels of this novel assistance and gifts of the Lord. You can likewise book this administration over telephone at +1 (415) 463-9223 or WhatsApp @ +1 (415) 463-9223 or through email (email@example.com)