Holy Places Poojas
- My Vedic Roots organized live Pooja from Holy Places for devotees who live in the USA and they can’t travel to Holy places in India like Har ki Pauri-Haridwar, Somnath-Gujarat & Pushkar Sarovar Pooja from Pushkar Rajasthan – Pushkar Lake, etc.
- In India, there are thousands of tirthas (places of pilgrimage) visited by millions of people every year. Each is somehow special, often associated with a particular deity or saint, and offering its particular boon or blessing.
- My Vedic Roots offering Pooja for Indians are living in the USA. My Vedic Roots is an online computerized stage giving Sacred, without hassle Pooja Services. We furnish the best Pooja experience with Verified, Experienced Pandits, and Purohits. Be it for your Home or Office, you would now be able to book the best Pandit in India and Purohits in India at the snap of a catch!
Why Book Online Puja With My Vedic Roots:-
- We provide the best quality live pooja from Holy places.
- Personalized Puja performed according to Vedic standards and procedures by our Vedic priest.
- The designated Panditji will perform only one puja at a time (Puja Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours). Also, your Sankalp will be taken to align Puja with your purpose and make it personalized.
- Use of high-quality Puja Samagri to generate a considerable amount of positive energy.
- Virtually participate in live puja performed by our Vedic priests via Zoom.
- Convenient and transparent online Puja with guaranteed punctuality and authenticity by My Vedic Roots Team.
Benefits of the Pooja:-
- Removes obstacles and protects you from enemies
- Gain wisdom and knowledge
- Removes negative vibes around you and blesses you with name, fame, and success
- To overcome the financial crisis
- It protects you from diseases and helps you stays fit and healthy
- Resolves negative planetary influences
Har-ki-Pauri: One of the holiest ghats of Haridwar, Har-ki-Pauri is visited by a huge number of pilgrims each year. The ghat is where the River Ganges, in the wake of winding its way through the mountains, contacts the fields unexpectedly. Incalculable individuals wash in the waters of the stream to wash off the entirety of their transgressions, according to Hindu convictions. One can see the ghat amassed with ministers conveying three-layered lights of fire, and enthusiasts drenched in an otherworldly intensity, while the sound of mantras and gongs resounds through the environmental factors. During the Aarti, the lovers coast lights in the stream, making a delightful scene.
Krishna Dwarka (Gujarat, India): Situated on the western tip of the Saurashtra promontory in Gujarat, Dwarka is an old city in India. Known as Devbhoomi Dwarka, Dwarka brags of being the solitary city that is a piece of both Char Dham (four chief heavenly places) and Sapta Puris (seven holy urban communities) referenced in the Hindu religion. Dwarka was a piece of the antiquated realm of Krishna and Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas, is likewise situated in Dwarka. Consequently, it appreciates an exceptional strict centrality and pulls in a huge number of pioneers lasting throughout the year.
Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh, India): Ujjain, viewed as probably the holiest city of India, is an antiquated city arranged on the eastern bank of the Shipra River in the Malwa area of Madhya Pradesh. Ujjain is one of the four locales for the Kumbh Mela, the biggest harmonious time gathering on earth that pulls in 100 million individuals to the celebration.
Kedarnath Dham (Uttarakhand, India): The Kedarnath Temple, situated on the Garhwal Himalayan Range in the Rudraprayag District of Uttarakhand, India, is quite possibly the most renowned and holy Hindu sanctuaries as it is a piece of Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. Arranged at a tallness of 3,583 meters, the sanctuary is the most elevated among the 12 Jyotirlingas and is devoted to Lord Shiva. Set amid the snow-clad and grand mountains with Mandakini River streaming before it, the Kedarnath Temple observes lakhs of enthusiasts consistently because of its strict essentialness and holiness.
Yamunotri Dham (Uttarkashi, India): On the western side of Garhwal Himalayas, in the Uttarkashi region of Uttarakhand, lies the sacred spot of Yamunotri. Around 3,293 meters over the ocean level, Yamunotri stands gladly with its huge mountain pinnacles, ice sheets, and spouting waters of Yamuna. Stream Yamuna, the second most sacrosanct waterway of India, starts in Yamunotri, making it one of the journey locales in the Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand.
Badrinath Dham (Uttarakhand India): The beautiful town of Badrinath is the place where eternality meets with the tranquillity of nature. Situated in the Chamoli locale in Uttarakhand at the tallness of 3,133 meters, the pre-famous house of Lord Vishnu is one of the holiest of the sacred hallowed places of Char Dham journey in India. Other Char Dham destinations incorporate Dwarka, Puri, and Rameswaram.
Arranged among Nar and Narayan tops, the devout place that is known for Vishnu likewise has a place with the Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand. Beginning with Yamunotri, Gangotri, and Kedarnath, Badrinath is the last and most praised stop in the journey.
Gangotri Dham (Uttarakhand, India): This journey objective arranged in Uttarkashi is generally celebrated for the four strict focuses, or as it’s been said, the Char Dham spots.
Fanciful stories will have you accept that after King Bhagirathi’s atonement spread over hundreds of years, Goddess Ganga changed herself into a waterway to wash away the transgressions of his progenitors. Master Shiva at that point accumulates Ganga into his tangled locks to limit the gigantic effect of her fall, and since the time the Himalayan ice sheet from which Ganga arises has likewise been called Bhagirathi. Ganga infers its name after the stream passes Devprayag and converges into the waterway Alaknanda.”
Vrindavan (Uttar Pradesh, India): Perhaps the most seasoned city on the banks of Yamuna, Vrindavan is viewed as quite possibly the main spots of the journey for the enthusiasts of Krishna. It is said that Lord Krishna had spent his youth in Vrindavan. The name of the city has been gotten from Vrinda (which means basil) and van (which means woods) which maybe allude to the two little forests at Nidhivan and Seva Kunj. Since Vrindavan is viewed as a hallowed spot, countless individuals come here to relinquish their common life.
Rameshwaram (Tamil Nadu, India): Rameshwaram is probably the holiest spot in India and is situated on an excellent island. An ideal mix of awesome design and otherworldly essentialness, Rameshwaram Temple, otherwise called Ramanathaswamy Temple of Tamil Nadu is devoted to Lord Shiva. It likewise brags of being one of the 12 Jyotirlinga sanctuaries of India. Not simply profoundly, Rameshwaram Temple is engaging compositionally moreover. With the longest hallway in the world and perfect carvings on columns, it is certainly a treat for your eyes.
Mathura (Uttar Pradesh, India): One of Hinduism’s seven holy urban communities, Mathura is the origination of the cherished Lord Krishna. Situated in the territory of Uttar Pradesh, Mathura and Vrindavan are frequently viewed as twin urban areas (found just 10km away from one another). Mathura is a humble community specked with sanctuaries from different ages and pulls in a crowd of explorers from everywhere in the world.
Ayodhya (Uttar Pradesh, India): Meaning Ram’s Birthplace, the Ram Janmabhoomi is accepted to have been the origination of the Hindu god, Lord Ram. As per the Indian epic Ramayan, Ram, Lord Vishnu’s seventh indication, is said to have grown up along Ayodhya’s waterway Sarayu. The Ram Janmabhoomi is a profoundly worshipped site for Hindu lovers.
- Booking details: Here’s how it works. Book a Poojas on www.myvedicroots.com now you’re good to go! From here on My Vedic Roots group makes all the necessary game plans. Directly from allotting the privilege Pandit Ji to sharing the favorable muhurats, to sending all necessary Pooja things and materials including Flowers, Leaves, and different things; we deal with it all. So it’s your opportunity to take a load off wherein you and your family experience the marvels of this novel assistance and gifts of the Lord. You can likewise book this administration over telephone at +1 (415) 463-9223 or WhatsApp @ +1 (415) 463-9223 or through email (email@example.com)