Life Event Poojas
- My Vedic Roots offers you the chance to complete all prayer rituals with a dedicated Pandit/Purohit to mark the special events in human life like Name ceremony Pooja, Birthday Pooja, Marriage Pooja, Anniversary Pooja, long life Pooja for parents, etc.
My Vedic Roots offering Pooja for Indians are living in the USA. My Vedic Roots is an online computerized stage giving Sacred, without hassle Pooja Services. We furnish the best Pooja experience with Verified, Experienced Pandits, and Purohits. Be it for your Home or Office, you would now be able to book the best Pandit in India and Purohits in India at the snap of a catch!
Why Book Online Puja With My Vedic Roots:-
- Personalized Puja performed according to Vedic standards and procedures by our Vedic priest.
- The designated Panditji will perform only one puja at a time (Puja Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours). Also, your Sankalp will be taken to align Puja with your purpose and make it personalized.
- Use of high-quality Puja Samagri to generate a considerable amount of positive energy.
- Virtually participate in live puja performed by our Vedic priests via Zoom.
- Convenient and transparent online Puja with guaranteed punctuality and authenticity by My Vedic Roots Team.
Benefits of the Pooja:-
- Removes obstacles and protects you from enemies
- Gain wisdom and knowledge
- Removes negative vibes around you and blesses you with name, fame, and success
- It protects you from diseases and helps you stays fit and healthy
- Resolves negative planetary influences.
Naming Ceremony (Namkaran Vidhi): Nam Karan Vidhi or the Naming ceremony is the tradition followed in Hinduism, where a name to a newborn is given on the tenth day by performing rituals at their home. Chanting Mantras and pooja is performed by the pandit in the house during the Nam Karan Sanskar to bring positive changes in the child’s life and future. Parents give an appropriate to the child as per his Kundali and the moon sign.
Birthday Pooja: Your Birthday is the most auspicious and significant day of your life. What better approach to commend this unique day in a conventional way summoning heavenly gifts through a legitimate Puja. A Vedic Puja performed on one’s Birthday brings about an extraordinary all-around beneficial outcome and causes one to have a fruitful year ahead.
Marriage Pooja: Hindu scriptures consider marriage as a ceremony with solid good and moral qualities. Wedding functions change in their ceremonies for various networks across our nation anyway the reason for existing is the equivalent. It is intended to join the lady and the man of the hour immovably so they become one in soul and soul for some ages. With the blessed fire or Agni as the observer, the couple hovers around it, promising to help each other, share common possessions, raise solid and upright youngsters, and consistently remain companions and value one another.
Anniversary Pooja: Marriage is considered successful when there is the perfect harmony between both partners. A married couple can be said to be happy only when both are supportive of each other, affectionate, and responsible for each other. A marriage is a Life-Long union not only of the Husband and Wife but also their families and a good upbringing of Children can also happen only when there are Peace and Happiness in the family which is once again dependent upon cordial relations between the couple who have entered the sacred institution of marriage.
- Booking details: Here’s how it works. Book a Poojas on www.myvedicroots.com now you’re good to go! From here on My Vedic Roots group makes all the necessary game plans. Directly from allotting the privilege Pandit Ji to sharing the favorable muhurats, to sending all necessary Pooja things and materials including Flowers, Leaves, and different things; we deal with it all. So it’s your opportunity to take a load off wherein you and your family experience the marvels of this novel assistance and gifts of the Lord. You can likewise book this administration over telephone at +1 (415) 463-9223 or WhatsApp @ +1 (415) 463-9223 or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)