Prior to beginning of Satyanarayana Puja go to Ganesha as a primary concern. Ruminate for a couple of moments to get the psyche free from undesirable musings and to accomplish fixation.
How To Perform Satyanarayana Puja At home?
Presently light the light with one wick utilizing unadulterated cow ghee.
Ruminate or appeal to Srihari Vishnu.
Offer blossoms – Tulsi leaves.
You can light incense or agarbathis (discretionary).
If necessary you can ring the chime, while offering blossoms. (discretionary)
Serenade the supplication – Om Namo Narayanaya Namah.
Presently offer natural products or any sweet or normal food arranged for the god. You can sprinkle some water subsequent to making the contribution.
You can ponder for a couple of moments or read some shlokas or petitions committed to Vishnu like Vishnu Sahasranama, Vishnu Suktam, Purusha Suktam, Narayana Upanishad and so on.
Significance of Satyanarayana Puja
Satyanarayana Puja is considered as hopeful and is adored everywhere on the country as Lord Vishnu has the ability to get satisfaction life and conquered any circumstance
- Lord Vishnu is the preserver of the universe.
- With Lord Vishnu’s love enthusiasts is watched by him with a defensive crease.
- He has taken numerous symbols for the salvation of people.
- Indecencies is terrified to god and has attacked numerous through numerous symbols
- On the off chance that he is venerated on Poornima favorability is propounded.
Benefits of Vishnu Pooja
By initiating Satyanarayana Puja life o the aficionados get various and auspicious. His expert life turns out to be acceptable and he conquers any hindrances. Existence in the wake of death he gets Moksha and it decreases the awful impacts of previous existence. You are honored with satisfaction and harmony throughout everyday life.
Components required for the Satyanarayana Puja
- Pooja things Idol of Vishnu Ji, incense sticks, light, mango leaves, kumkum, turmeric, akshata, Gangajal, and ghee.
- For contributions organic products, blossoms, desserts, coconut, betel nut, curd, nectar, sugar, milk (Panchamrita) camphor and so on with Puja Samagri.