Sunitha (Yoga Expert)
Sunitha is one of the most talented Yoga Expert, very Experienced, as well as knowledgeable, Students love her teaching style, She is very inspiring & Motivated. Being a former Software developer who spent over 6 Years with some of the largest global corporations.
Sunitha understand the challenges and stresses that modern-day lifestyles present and how to channel the power of yoga asanas, breathing practices, and meditation techniques to manage them.
Today, Sunitha able to reach thousands of practitioners through her content on leading fitness platforms, mainstream publications, and social media. Sunitha have personally taught hundreds of students on her classes and workshops. And this practical experience is backed by over 200 hours of Yoga Alliance certified training on Hatha Yoga from a1000Yoga and 100 hours of Pre and Post Natal Yoga from Mindful Birth Australia.
Also intensive study of anatomy, preventive Ayurveda, pranayama, and Yoga philosophy with some of the most reputed teachers and institutions in India and abroad. Sunitha teaching style combines strength, mobility, flexibility, stability, breathing practices, and mindfulness techniques for a complete mind-body reset.
All classes are suitable for all levels as variations, with and without props, will be given. So whether you are a beginner or expert, joining for a single session or are a consistent practitioner, you can be assured of a complete and holistic experience.
So whether you are here to practice with her videos or considering joining her online yoga classes, She is confident that you will find it helpful for a happy and healthy lifestyle!
Why chose My Vedic Roots?
- Personalized Yoga Training.
- Our sessions are tailor made to suit your requirements. Personal yoga instructor deepens your practice by helping you understand your body’s limits and modifies poses for you effectively, resulting in faster progress.
- Highly Certified Instructor.
- All our trainers are certified by recognized bodies which are reputed globally. However, at Vedic yoga, we believe in ongoing learning. Therefore, our trainers are regularly trained on higher courses by experts and fellow practitioners.
- In addition to certified trainers, we offer the services of personal care managers who will manage your needs. They will follow up regularly with you and obtain feedback. Our professionals know the in and out of the health-care system and will help you to improve. You can place your trust in us for complete yoga care.
- Assessment is an integral part of our program. Every month, a team leader will visit you to assess your progress and seek feedback on the sessions. This helps us improve your sessions by including timely changes. And helps us achieve your goals faster.
- In The Comfort at Your Home.
- At home yoga sessions not only gives you the luxury to align sessions with your own personal schedule but also saves time for more productive things than traveling.